Welcome To The Baker Ranch Dentistry
Dental SPA & Implant Center.
New Patient Special $99 Cleaning, Exam & X-Ray.
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
A Modern Family Dentist Accepting All Insurances & Medical (IEHP)
Are you looking for an experienced lake forest dentist? At Baker Ranch Dental Spa & Implant Center, we strive to help everyone achieve the smile that they deserve. Serving the Lake Forest /Foothill Ranch, CA, and surrounding area, our dentist provides services in general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and some of the most cutting-edge dental implant techniques available today.
Dr. Khoshsar and his team work diligently to stay up-to-date on the most effective ways to help care for their patients through preventative care and complete smile rehabilitation and restoration.
Why Choose Us?
Same-day appointments and same-day treatment are what set us apart from other Lake Forest Dentists. Baker Ranch Dentistry offers same day emergency treatment.
Flexible Payment Options
We take most major dental PPOs and offer flexible payment options to suit your needs also if you need any assistance Financing our team is here to help you find the best solution.
With over 2 decades of experience, Dr. Khoshsar has performed many dental implants. He takes great joy in restoring the smiles and the chewing functionality of his patients.
Dental Care for The Whole Family
Everyone in our Baker Ranch Dental Office is committed to offering you and your entire family the very best in general dentistry, cosmetic techniques and restorative procedures, in a Modern Dental Environment.
We are A Full Service Dentistry Practice
We love treating patients as part of our family. Our goal is to create a long-term relationship with our patients so we can guide them through their dental treatment. At Baker Ranch Dental Spa, always expect personalized, high-quality dental care for each of our patients. Call us to schedule your appointment.
New Patient Specials
$99 Cleaning, Exam & X Rays
Need to get a jump start to a beautiful new smile? Baker Ranch Dentistry has the perfect solution for you! For a limited time, Baker Ranch Dentistry is offering New Patients a cleaning, exam, and X-ray all for just $99!
Free Emergency Exam
Do you need immediate assistance with a dental emergency from a prestigious lake forest dentist? Our Free Exam Special is the perfect answer for you! Let Baker Ranch Dentistry help you get out of pain as soon as possible.
Free Implant Consultation
Are you hiding your smile due to missing teeth? Get back to smiling with confidence with Baker Ranch Dentistry starting with a FREE dental implant consultation with Dr. Khoshsar.
Baker Ranch Care Plan
Are you tired of avoiding routine dental procedures due to lack of dental insurance? Baker Ranch Dentistry has created Affordable Dental Plan just for you! Get ready to start saving on treatment today!
Full Porcelain Crown or Veneer
Have you always wanted a movie-star smile but thought you couldn’t afford it? Baker Ranch Dentistry is here to offer you best lake forest dentist and to make your smile dreams come true with our Crown OR Veneer Special!
Dental care for the entire family.
We invest in new technologies to make sure you and your family are getting the best that dentistry has to offer.
Years in Dentistry
Check our Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect during my first appointment?
-A full tour of our Dental office in Lake Forest, CA
-A consultation with Dr. Ramin Khoshsar, where you would voice any questions or concerns about your oral health
-A full set of x-rays (if you have any previous x-rays from another office, please send them to email@example.com)
-Intra-oral images of your full mouth
-A comprehensive exam
Is it bad if you haven't been to the dentist in years?
Do I really need to floss?
Either waxed or unwaxed floss will do the job. Using floss picks or interdental brushes is another easy option
Are dental X-rays safe and needed?
Expect to get them during a first exam after not seeing a dentist for a while. This helps check tooth and gum health. If you have gum disease, our dentist may want pictures every 6 months. For regular check-ups, it’s about every 2 years, depending on your dentist’s plan.
Kids have more X-rays done than adults because their teeth are changing and because they get cavities more easily
How can I fix my teeth and smile?
Veneers and bonding improve your smile by sticking a layer of smoother and whiter materials like porcelain or resin to the natural tooth.
Talk with our dentist about which fix is right for you
Do you take my insurance?
Can I make payments on my treatment?
I don't have dental insurance, can I still come to your office?
Why Do I Need To Visit My Local Dentist?
Dental Care is important because it:
- Helps prevent tooth decay
- Protects against periodontal (gum) disease, which can lead to tooth and bone loss
- Prevents bad breath – brushing, flossing, and seeing the dentist regularly will help reduce the amount of bacteria in your mouth that causes bad breath
- Gives you a more attractive smile and increases your self-confidence
- Helps keep teeth looking bright by preventing them from becoming stained by food, drinks, and tobacco
- Strengthens your teeth so that you can enjoy healthy, beautiful smiles for the rest of your life!
How Do I Find The Best Dentists Near Me?
During your appointment at the dentist’s office, consider the following:
- Is the appointment schedule convenient?
- Is the office easy to get to and close by?
- Does the office appear to be clean and orderly?
- Was your medical and dental history recorded and placed in a permanent file?
- Does the dentist explain techniques for good oral health?
- Is information about cost presented to you before treatment is scheduled?
- Is your dentist a member of the ADA (American Dental Association)? Dr. Ramin Khoshsar is! He is also a member of the Orange County Dental Society, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and the Dental Implant Association. These programs help keep Dr. Khoshsar up-to-date with the latest in dental technology so he can provide his patients with the very best dental care.
How Often Should I Go To The Dentist?
What are some signs I should see a dentist?
- Your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold
- Your gums are puffy and/or they bleed when you brush or floss
- You have fillings, crowns, dental implants, dentures, etc.
- You don’t like the way your smile or teeth look
- You have persistent bad breath or bad taste in your mouth
- You are pregnant
- You have pain or swelling in your mouth, face or neck
- You have difficulty chewing or swallowing
- You have a family history of gum disease or tooth decay
- You have a medical condition such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, eating disorders or are HIV positive
- Your mouth is often dry
- You smoke or use other tobacco products
- You are undergoing medical treatment such as radiation, chemotherapy or hormone replacement therapy
- Your jaw sometimes pops or is painful when opening and closing, chewing or when you first wake up; you have an uneven bite
- You have a spot or sore that doesn’t look or feel right in your mouth and it isn’t going away
What's the best way to whiten my teeth?
If you want to try an over-the-counter whitener, look for one with an ADA seal. Check with our Dental Office for advice before you buy, especially if you have dental work or dark stains. And don’t keep using them, or you could damage your teeth.
Baker Ranch Dentistry
Unbelievably, 2023 is quickly approaching. You're concentrating on finding the ideal presents and cooking tasty dinners as the holiday season approaches. Your dental...
Dental implants are great permanent solution that can replace missing teeth. It is the state-of-the-art replacement technique that can reconstruct the exact natural...
Dental implants have a greater success rate than other methods of replacing teeth. Dentures and bridges are the different ways in which teeth are replaced. Many times,...